Sweet and sour. Tangy and flavourful. This is the perfect marinade for fish, chicken or noodles! Make up a big batch and leave in the fridge. Can also be used as a salad dressing or as a dipping sauce.
- 4 Tbsp. Classic Liquid Honey
- 1 1⁄2 tsp grated ginger (fresh)
- 1 1⁄2 tsp garlic (crushed)
- 1⁄2 c vegetable oil
- 2 green onions
- 1⁄4 c. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- Whisk ingredients together
- Add meat or fish of your choice and refrigerate
- Tastes best with chicken marinating for 4-6 hours and flank steak about 8 hours or more.
- Grill or bake to your liking. Or use with your favourite noodles or poke bowl.
- Or use as a dipping sauce or salad dressing.