Easiest chocolate fondue you'll every make. And it's dairy free. Impress your family with this healthy version sweetened with local 100% Ontario wildflower honey. Paired with the world's finest pure Belgian cocoa.
- 1 – 2 jars of Heritage Bee Dark Chocolate Creamed Honey
Choose from the following:
- Fresh Fruit (i.e. apple, pear, grapes, orange segments, bananas, pineapple)
- Angel food cake (try toasting it before serving)
- Dried Fruit (i.e. apricots, figs)
- Candied Ginger
- Cookies (i.e. Oreos, ginger snaps, fave homemade cookies)
- Rice Krispie treats
- Brownies (Two-bite Brownies work well)
- Add Dark Chocolate Honey to oven proof sauce pan or fondue pot. Cast iron works well.
- Gently heat the honey at a low temperature. Do not microwave or heat on high. Do not let it boil.
- Stir constantly while the Dark Chocolate honey melts (..and the pot warms up)
- Once warmed, transfer to a heat proof trivet, and serve immediately.
- Serve with different ‘dippers’ from fresh fruit to baked goods