The Bank Cafe in Creemore is a popular destination for locals and tourists alike. They are famous for their home-cooked and home-baked goods. Cinnamon buns, soups, and baked treats. Plus their granola! Here is the secret recipe for home-made granola.
- 12 c large flake oats
- 3 c chopped walnuts
- 1 c pumpkin seeds
- 1 1/4 c Heritage Bee Co Liquid Honey
- 1 1/4 c canola oil
- 1/2 c flax seed (or any seed you enjoy)
- 2 c shredded unsweetened coconut
- In large bowl, mix all dry ingredients
- Stir in canola oil until all is coated evenly
- Mix in honey. If it has crystallized, warm gently (do not microwave)
- Spread evenly across parchment paper lined baking sheets(s) until about 1/2″ thick
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes…until golden brown
- Store in mason jars with tight fitting lid.